FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIANS (2-4 PERSONS)
- To perform Preventive and Corrective maintenance of Mobile Network, IP Transport Network, WLAN and Data Com equipment based on Trouble Tickets and/or Work Orders.
- To perform different types of measurement analysis e.g. antenna line systems and TEMS measurements
- To complete relevant documentation for any service activity undertaken i.e. fault clear reporting real time, updates of site and access documentation, deviation reporting etc.
- The working environment varies from big data halls to greenfield sites.
- The work includes to be available for scheduled 24/7 oncall duty normally on every 4 weeks basis.
- The Service Technicians work as geographically spread teams over Sweden under the direction of the Field Service Manager, based in Stockholm.
- Technical education
- Experience in telecom network Field Service / Installation for >1 year
- Experience in Site Master and preferably TEMS measurements
- Good English knowledge
- Service minded
- Punctuality, high sense of responsibility
- B category driver’s license
- Flexibility and possibility to travel
- Experience from working in data centers with critical communications equipment.
- An advantage is if you already hold a valid mast climbing certificate.
We offer You:
- to be a part of and shape the future in our fast growing business area “Services”
- work in an international company with different possible career paths
- a local employment at 3GNS AB, Sweden
- good employment terms in accordance with our collective bargaining agreement
Working time: Mon-Fri 8-17
Working place: Sweden
3GNS Latvia SIA
CV-Online client - 3GNS TELECOM GROUP (www.3gns.com) is a group of companies delivering services and products within the ICT sector. With expertise of operating and managing mobile and fixed data and telephony networks, handset specialists, and research and development expertise the group offers a wide range of services to ensure the success of our customers.
The group was founded in 2003 and has consistently grown with offices in Kista (HQ) and Warsaw delivering services across Europe, Middle-east and Asia.
In order to ensure our successful Field Service deliveries we are now looking for new successful colleagues.